Best Batch Cocktail - Apple Cider Mule
The Apple Cider Mule is the perfect cocktail for your holiday get-together. It’s simple to make (no fancy bar tools required!), tastes great, and can easily be adjusted to fit each individual guest’s drink preferences.
Batch recipe (Makes approx. 16 servings)
• 1 Liter NEFT Vodka
• 32 oz apple cider
• 8 oz lime juice
• Ginger beer to top (you’ll likely use around 40 oz)
• Lime wedges and/or cinnamon sticks to garnish
1. Mix all ingredients except ginger beer into a large pitcher or beverage dispenser. Set out at your event alongside ginger beer.
2. Encourage guests to grab a copper mug and mix their mule to their preferred proportions. (We recommend about 4 oz. apple cider mix to 2.5 oz ginger beer.)
3. Garnish with a lime wedge and/or a cinnamon stick.
Want to give this drink a try before debuting it for your guests? The Apple Cider Mule is a great choice because you can easily build a single serving right in your mule mug.
1. 2 oz NEFT Vodka
2. 2 oz apple cider
3. 0.5 oz lime juice
4. Ginger beer to top (approx. 2.5 oz)
1.Mix NEFT Vodka, apple cider, and lime juice into a mule mug.
2.Top with ginger beer.
3.Garnish with a lime wedge and/or a cinnamon stick.